Easy Search!

Saturday, August 3, 2013

Its Graduation Day!

My oldest is Graduating from Nursing School this afternoon!!!
It's been a tough go on her at times, since she had to temporarily move away from family.
But SHE did IT!!!!!

She has followed in my footsteps and I could not be any more proud of her!

Nursing will now receive a dedicated young women, who is NOT pursuing just a 'Paycheck". She is dedicated to making a difference in those under her care. I am so very proud of her.

This day is extremely bittersweet however, as I am unable to attend the Ceremonies. My Physician will not clear me to travel the many hours needed to get there, due to the recent injury of my back. So I am heartbroken. I have never missed ANY event and now I must miss this Milestone. I'm blessed that her father will be doing the photographs.

Enjoy every minute of this Monumental Accomplishment today my darling daughter. I am with you in Loving Spirit.


3 comments:

  1. Congratulations goes out to your daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome! Congratulations to your daughter! I am so sorry you can't be there :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweetie! It was ok, I saw lots of pics!

      Delete