Easy Search!

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Garage Sale This Weekend at The Worst Yard on the Block!

Yep, we are having a Garage Sale. I would call it a Yard Sale, but we don't have a yard, we have a "Mess". The previous owners items will ALL be either sold, or given away. They have given the "Green Light". YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! Hopefully they will get the old Truck out of the driveway as well.
This Garage Sale is yet more work for us, they will not be helping. However we must have everything in the garage OUT, so we can move our things IN and organize it.
If I don't chicken out, I'll post some pics, of either the sale in progress or the stuff.
There is a Dealer here in town, that may be interested in the Mid-Century Bedroom Suite, so we'll see if that goes before Sat. If it doesn't, then someone is going to be a VERY happy camper, because I'm selling it for little to nothing. In fact everything is going to be priced dirt CHEAP, to get the stuff outta here. What doesn't sell, will be given away. Lot's of VERY vintage items and JUNK as well. Some of the JUNK I'd like to keep and re-purpose, but I just don't have the time for that with this reno right now.
The Vintage Collectibles that are glass, etc. I'm going to post on ebay. If they don't sell, then I'll keep them aside to put with my things for the next Garage Sale in a couple weeks. I have too many things I've collected over the years and nowhere to put them. Time for them to find new homes. I would have loved to combine my things and theirs, however the paperwork would be a nightmare.
Wish us LUCK, please!



No comments:

Post a Comment